Discover Dermal Filler in Abilene, Texas
Start your journey with dermal filler in Abilene, TX, today! Book your appointment at Big Country Med Spa by calling us at (325) 400-6830.
Do you want to restore your youthful appearance without invasive surgery? FDA-approved Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal fillers, such as Revanesse, can last up to a year while revitalizing your face. You’ll see improvements after just one syringe of injectable filler when you book your appointment with our knowledgeable, qualified staff at Big Country Med Spa.
As you age, the volume that provides your face with that plump, youthful look decreases. Laugh lines, crow’s feet, and sagging cheeks develop as a result. When you choose dermal filler treatments, you choose a safe, FDA-approved method that restores volume and structure to the face.
What Are Cosmetic Injections?
Cosmetic injections utilize the FDA approved dermal filler and neuromodulators that address signs of aging primarily in your face.
- Dermal fillers use healthy skin-boosting ingredients to smooth out lines and replace volume and structure. Common areas are lips, jaw line, cheeks, tear troughs, nasolabial folds, frown lines, and chin.
- Neuromdulators (Botox, XEOMIN, Dysport & Juvou) are used to relax muscle movement that cause fine lines and wrinkles.. The result is a rested, more youthful appearance within five to seven days after your appointment.
Benefits of HA Dermal Filler Injections
If you want a powerful anti-aging regime, look no further than our HA filler treatments in Abilene, TX. The benefits of HA dermal filler seem endless when compared to invasive surgeries. HA Dermal filler safely works with your body to enhance a naturally youthful appearance. Discover how HA filler can benefit you below:
Injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) is a type of temporary dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally throughout the body. In the skin hyaluronic acid attracts water, which allows the skin to become more hydrated. As we age, the fat, muscles, bone, and skin in our face begins to thin. This loss of volume leads to either a sunken or sagging appearance of the face, fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and thin lips. Injectable HA is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips. The effects of injectable hyaluronic acid are seen immediately. Outcomes and longevity vary from person to person and are influenced by the location of the injection, the individual properties of the hyaluronic acid filler, the age of the patient, and the individual characteristics of the patient’s skin. Typical results can last 9 to 12 months.
HA Dermal Fillers can do more than just smooth facial wrinkles. You can also use it to safely plump up your lips for a fuller, more pillowy appearance. Dermal filler treatments can also give your cheeks and jaw line a more contoured look and a more sculpted facial shape.
- You don’t have to worry about allergic reactions. Since HA Filler contains ingredients that work with the human body, these treatments are safe, easy, and noninvasive.
- When you purchase dermal filler treatments, you get results you’ll love with few, if any, side effects. The simplified process lets you continue with your busy life quickly since you don’t have to worry about downtime.
- You’ll immediately notice improvements after your first treatment with injectable fillers. Whether you want to combat deep-set wrinkles or fine lines or add volume, you’ll rejoice after your first glance in the mirror after your initial injections.
What to Expect When You Get Dermal Filler Injections
When you book your dermal filler treatment with Big Country Med Spa, you’ll enjoy an easy, predictable procedure. Our process for dermal filler in Abilene, TX, includes the following:
- A consultation appointment where we’ll develop a plan based on your needs: We’ll also review a few guidelines and suggestions to make your treatment more comfortable.
- An affordable price: Most dermal filler syringes cost between $600 to $700 apiece.
- A treatment appointment for your first injections: Treatments generally take no longer than thirty minutes.
- Minimal discomfort during the injection process: The dermal filler gel has a smooth texture, and the needles we use are thin. So while you may experience some discomfort initially, it should be minimal.
- Few, if any side, effects: You may experience swelling, bruising and discomfort around the injection sites.
- Up to a year of an effortlessly youthful appearance: You can easily book touch-ups and subsequent treatments with us when you need them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most injections last between nine and 12 months. Touch-up appointments increase how long a treatment lasts. You will need to book repeat treatments to maintain your initial results since filler only has temporary effects.
While Revanesse is a brand of HA dermal filler, there are several HA and non HA fillers. Revanesse has been shown to have 50% less bruising and 50% less swelling than other HA fillers.
No, Fillers differ significantly from Botox. Botox hinders the way your facial muscles naturally move by relaxing them. Neuromodulators like Botox are used to soften fine lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers are used on areas of volume loss or structure loss that can create deep lines like in the nasolabial folds around the nose and lips. The two treatments are often used together for full face rejuvenation.
This is client specific. We start losing volume in our face as early as in our thirties. However, you can seek treatment as soon as you notice the tell-tale signs of aging.
Seeking treatment sooner can lessen the number of injections you’ll need later.
Book Your Appointment with Us Today!
Ready to start your anti-aging journey with dermal filler facial injections? At Big Country Med Spa, we can help you get started. After your treatment, you can return to living your best life with a seamless, youthful appearance.